XO Trailer Jack
You want to get off the beaten path and you want to take your trailer with you. The problem: Unhitching your trailer in the wilderness is a royal pain in the...neck. A trailer jack with a swivel wheel (aka a jockey wheel) can help you manage the trailer off-road, whereas most trailer jacks are really only meant for rolling light-weight trailers in concrete garages. The typical wheeled trailer jack just can't handle rugged off-road conditions.
Our new Xtreme Off-Road (XO) Series Trailer Jack is perfect for anyone who needs a swivel wheel trailer jack that can handle the elements. The XO Trailer Jack:
- Is easy to raise and lower so it can be used on a variety of trailers and bumper heights (9.8” of height adjustability).
- Has a magnetic, removable handle that stores away and won't break during off-road use.
- Has a very high load rating (1650lbs static), meaning it won't bend the minute you try to use it in the mud or on the trail.
- Has a 4-bolt pivot point that won't bow under weight, with attachment hardware that's suitable for 3.9”, 5.10” and 7.5 “ drawbars. No welding required.
- Has a dual swivel wheel with sealed bearings and blocky treads that can handle mud or
- The trailer jack is pre-zinced and powder coated for incredible rust resistance...600hrs of salt spray testing didn't cause a problem.
As you can see, the XO Trailer Jack is a trailer jockey wheel unlike any other. Its height adjustability, means it works with lifted off-road vehicles as well as regular trucks and SUVs. It's designed for mud and difficult off-road conditions so, which means you can use it to help recover a trailer that gets stranded off-road. It makes moving a trailer possible, even in the "rough stuff." Its adjustable mounting hardware means you can use it on most types of trailers.
Most importantly, it's extremely rugged. It's not going to bend or break when you push it to the limit. If you pull a trailer off-road and that trailer gets stuck, the XO Trailer Jack will more than pay for itself in a single use.
To learn more about the XO Trailer Jack's pricing and availability, click here.
Our new Xtreme Off-road Series (XO) Trailer Jack is not only tough, it’s also versatile – with multiple height options, a highly manoeuvrable trailing yoke design and 5 different yoke locking positions.
1. Magnetic, removable, side-winding handle
• Easier raising & lowering of trailers/caravans - away from stone guards, toolboxes or jerry can holders
• Magnetic, removable handle ensures safe stowage and prevents damage in off-road situations
2. Heavy duty body with 1650lbs rating and swivel clamp
• Increases load carrying capacity and eliminates the likelihood of “bend” under weight
• 4 bolt pivot point ensures no more bowing under weight
• Suitable for 3.9 inches, 5.10 inches and 7.5 inches drawbars
• Comes with mounting hardware - no more welding onto drawbars
3. 4 x adjustable height positions
• 9.8 inches height adjustability at each of the 4 positions, whilst maintaining a central swivel point for extra strength. Max height 29.50 inches.
4. Easy-pivot trailing yoke design
• Wheel pivots easily, even under heavy load or on soft ground
5. Dual wheel with sealed bearings & offroad tread
• Increases offroad grip and spreads the load
6. Variable yoke lock
• Allows you to lock the yoke in 1 of 5 positions when the jockey wheel is stowed, to allow for clearance of stone guards, toolboxes, jerry can holders etc…
7. Rust resistant finish
• Salt spray tested for 600 hours
8. Powder coated finish
• Pre-Zinced for rust resistance